The Paris Dressmaker Review


This was my third book by Kristy Cambron and the hardest one to read. Not because of anything Mrs Cambron has done, but because anything written around World War 2 is always harder for me to read. It is a very dark time in our history, but as people like Mrs Cambron have pointed out through their works, there are several bright lights even in the darkest of times if we know where to look. I previously read The Ringmasters Wife (which is still one of my top 10 books!!) and The Illusionist’s Apprentice. 

I enjoyed the book tremendously. My only regret is that what she based it on was actually a true story of a horrifying time in history. 

I received a copy of the ebook from the publisher. I was not required to give a positive review, and all opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Bridge of Gold Review