Between the Wild Branches Review


 If you are looking for a book that you won’t be able to put down, this is it! Connilyn Cossette has filled this book with many twists and turns and edge of your seat moments. I cried a few times, I held my breath many times. I had imaginary conversations with the characters time and time again. Through it all, Cossette confirms that Jesus can help us put our past behind us while giving us a hopeful future full of love and joy. 

This is the last of a two book series, so we already know part of the characters. The  characters have been through much in the past ten years since the end of To Dwell Among Cedars. Cossette does a great job of continuing the character development - suspenseful but satisfying. Just when I was tempted to flip through and find out why Shoshana had to stay where she was, a few pages later, it was revealed. 

As she has done in her previous two series (Out From Egypt and Cities of Refuge), Cossette does a wonderful job of interlinking relationships and events between the two books which makes it even more exciting.

I’m sad to see Risi and Lukio go, but excited to see what Cossette has up her sleeves next!!

I received a copy of this book from the publisher, but was not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Bridge of Gold Review