Miriam’s Song Review


 Jill Eileen Smith has been a favorite author of mine for a long time. When I heard she was writing a book about Miriam I became excited (just as I am with every book I hear about her writing!!).

After seeing the lovely cover, I felt even more drawn, and couldn’t wait to dive in. 

Smith has worked wonders again in following this story through and writing about a difficult time. We get to meet characters that are delightful and realistic while we progress through the story. The story progression moves along well (it does cover many years, but Smith handles that well and seemlessly), as well as the character development being on par.

I can’t wait to see what Smith writes about next!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

The Prince and the Prodigal

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway