A Dance in Donegal Review


 Not a lot of Christian Fiction is set in Ireland, and that is the first thing that drew me towards Jennifer Deibel’s novel, A Dance in Donegal. I love the lore of Ireland and the lovey green hues that surround the imagery of such a place. This book did not disappoint on any aspect!

From the lovely cover to the lovely story, characters, and world that Deibel built, I fell in love with this book. The plot line moves along at a great pace and the characters develop in a timely and wholesome manner.

I will be sure to look out for Deibel’s next novel!

I received a copy of this book from the publisher, but was not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Bridge of Gold Review