Tidewater Bride Review



 Wow! It’s been a while since I’ve done a review. With the holidays, I took some time off, but now I’m planning on being back for 2021 reviews! 

First up is Tidewater Bride by Laura Frantz. Frantz starts us out with a scenario that was new to me about tobacco brides. I love the way Frantz intertwines lesser known history with the story line to not only be interesting to the reader, but also spur interest into the time period. 

Frantz has a great plot line as well as fascinating character building. The reader is carried along on an adventure back in time by the mere action of opening a book and reading!

I received a copy of this book from the publisher. I was not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

In the Garden Review and Giveaway!