The Shepherd’s Wife Review

 


I will start it out simple: I absolutely loved this book! I loved so many things about it including the characters, the perspective, the plot twists, the calling of our hearts towards God.

Throughout the story, Hunt does not have us learning much about Yeshua, nor even Mary and Joseph, but rather his siblings he grew up with. It was delightful to get caught up in what Jesus’s home life may have been like. Of course, no one really knows, but when we take the time to imagine, it makes it seem so much more realistic instead of just a story. 

Hunt does an amazing job in this book, and I will definitely be looking forward to the next!

I received a copy of this book from the publisher, and was not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Childhood Review and Giveaway!