A Haven For Her Heart Review

It is hard to put into words how amazing this book is! I honestly had no idea what it was about when I picked it out to read. I was just interested in the cover and the author. 

After beginning to read, I discovered an entire history I knew nothing about. Susan Anne Mason has done a wonderful job of researching a topic that we find unbelievable today while bringing us in to the storyline with hearts wide open. 

The characters are lovable and realistic. The character development is amazing and connects us to the characters in an emotionally bound way. 

I received a digital copy of this book from the publisher, but was not required to submit a positive review. All opinions are my own.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Childhood Review and Giveaway!