The Stone Wall Review



Sometimes authors lose their flair after writing as many books as Beverly Lewis has, and they tend to run out of ideas. Not Beverly Lewis! 

In The Stone Wall, Lewis has invented an amazing story that has a central theme of God’s Grace. Since Lewis has been around the Amish people so much, she has a heart and genuine knowledge that is hard to find. 

The build up of characters (especially sweet Emmie) progresses very well, as well as the plot line running full course. I love the surprise towards the end with everything coming full circle. 

I can’t wait for the next Beverly Lewis Amish story to come out!

I was given a copy of this book by the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review, and all opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Bridge of Gold Review