The Red Ribbon Review


 I was blown away again by Pepper Basham’s writing! I am turning into a huge fan of this True Colors series and have loved each book I have read. They are doing a great job of choosing authors to line up with the stories of the crimes. 

In The Red Ribbon, Basham does a fantastic job of dropping hints throughout the plot, but never entirely giving away the story until the last minute. Her character development is superb and by the end of the book, you feel like you have new friends. 

I love the historical notes at the end as well! It’s always fascinating to see how things really played out compared to the fictional account!

I received a copy of this ebook from the publisher, but was not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Childhood Review and Giveaway!