The Good Digger Review


 In The True Colors series, if I don’t already know the background of the story, I like to read the True Colors book completely, then I tend to go crazy with research (I love history!). 

Liz Tolsma does a fantastic job of drawing us in to the story. I had never heard the account before of this Serial killer, but that must have been a tough story to work through and write. While letting us know what was going on, Tolsma also kept it clean and not too gory. Even though reality was gory, Tolsma portrayed it in a way that makes us think, but doesn’t leave us with gory nightmares. Kind of like the difference in movies where they just show someone getting shot versus having blood and gore fly everywhere.

The character build up is great as well as the plot line. I’m looking forward to more in this series!

I was given a copy of this book by the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review, and all opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

The Prince and the Prodigal

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway