An Ivy Hill Christmas Review

 

I have only read this and one other Julie Klassen book, but she is definitely one of the authors I want to eventually read all books of! 

In An Ivy Hill Christmas, we are introduced/reintroduced to characters from Klassen’s  Ivy Hill series. I personally have not read any of the Ivy Hill books prior to this one, but it did not hinder me from thoroughly enjoying the book. I did notice references to things that had previously happened in the series, but it was done in a way that the reader does not feel left out. Rather, it intrigues the reader to want to go back and read the others to get the back story!


Character development is great. Plot moves along well - I was worried it would not work out the way I hoped for a bit, but Julie Klassen created a fantastic ending for this book.

I was given a copy of this book by the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review, and all opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Bridge of Gold Review