Love and a Little White Lie Review


 This is the first book I have read by Tammy L Gray, and I was blown away by her creativity! 

Gray develops her characters beautifully and gives them personalities and thoughts that we can relate to - almost everyone can probably identify with at least one character. The relationship dynamics were beautiful. I was sad about the way one character ended, but it is contemporary fiction and the way ended is very believable. 

The plot moves along at a brilliant pace and kept my attention throughout the entire book. 

One of my favorite things about the book is in the acknowledgment section. Gray did not have to be so open and raw about how she was feeling with her books, but her honesty is one of the things that make her a wonderful writer! 

I plan to read many more books by Tammy L Gray!

I was given a complimentary copy of this book, but was not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Childhood Review and Giveaway!