A Life Once Dreamed Review


 In A Life Once Dreamed, Rachel Fordham creates a book that is a perfect blend of historical romance. The characters develop at a great rate and the plot moves along and unfolds with wonderful timing. 

The character are endearing and lovable while also being realistic. The past always comes back to catch us, but the end results aren’t usually the worst we fear. 

This was my first book by Fordham, and after this book I am going to have to go back and get Fordham’s previous two releases (The Hope of Azure Springs and Yours Truly, Thomas)! 

I was provided a complimentary copy of this book by the publisher. I was not required to give a positive review. All opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Childhood Review and Giveaway!