The Way Home Review

If you are looking for a way to dig deep into God’s Word, this is a wonderful study to do so with! I had the privilege of being on Tessa Afshar’s launch team for this amazing book, and I am so thankful to be able to go through this study.

Tessa Afshar doesn’t just cover the book of Ruth in this study. She digs deep! While the book is set to revolve around Ruth, we are sent through the Bible to see ways that God has woven truths and meanings throughout. This book is very well thought out, planned, and researched.

If you stay on the calendar plan, you have 4 days of in depth study, then 1 review of the week. This also allows you to have one day to do the review with the dvd (sold separately), and also have a day of rest/church. I love the set up. It is not overwhelming. I am a busy homeschooling mom of 5 boys from 6-15, so I tend to not have a lot of extra time. On the days they woke up early or I overslept, I just went through a half day study and jumped right back into it the next day. No guilt!

Tessa Afshar is an author that doesn’t do things halfway. Throughout this study, time after time, we see her heart and the way she has dedicated her writing to God’s glory.

I highly recommend this book for personal and/or group Bible studies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

The Prince and the Prodigal

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway