The House at the End of the Moor Review



You can definitely tell what season we are in by the mask on my face! I can’t let quarantine keep me away from fantastic books though, and fantastic is exactly what The House at the End
Of the Moor by Michelle Griep is! Written in the style of Charles Dickens and Jane Austin, we as readers are instantly transported back to a time period that no longer exists, I am thrilled with the way Griep builds the literary world. She has taken the time period, thoroughly researched, and blessed us with an amazing story that you won’t want to put down!
I know a lot of us depend on Amazon for books and that they are slower right now, but a lot of other retailers are stepping up with discounts and faster shipping time that should help during this time!
I received a copy of this book from the publisher. All opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Bridge of Gold Review