Before I Called You Mine Review

Before I Called You Mine is another of my face mask wearing, quarantine reads, but I’m kinda glad for that. This is a book that it’s okay to be alone while reading. Nicole Deese has taken a topic that a lot of us hear about, but are never really involved with, and she has opened up a heart tugging, emotional tale that will leave you longing for more. I absolutely loved this book. From the opening chapter to the very last word, Deese had me laughing, crying, and praying about our future.
Deese builds the world of Lauren and Joshua flawlessly, and allows her characters to grow and blossom. Highly inspirational, Before I Called You Mine is a must read!
I received a book from the publisher. All opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Childhood Review and Giveaway!