Like Flames in the Night Review

I can’t think of any better way to describe Connilyn Cossette’s newest novel Like Flames in the Nights than to call it fabulous, amazing, heartwarming, incredible, etc!!
Throughout the book, Cossette seamlessly weaves an ending to this series that flawlessly ties into her first series, Out From Egypt. We are reunited with characters from her previous 4 books and it gives me goosebumps to read about all four heroines from this series being on the same page!
Tirzah is my favorite main character so far personality wise. I still love all of the other characters, but Tirzah is truly amazing and believable.
When I started reading the part that majorly related to the title of this book, I was deeply moved. We are called to be light, but it is much easier when there is more than one shining brightly!
While I am sad to see this series come to an end, I am deeply satisfied at the way Cossette was able to end the series. Cossette is a brilliant storyteller, and I cannot wait to read her next novel!!
I received a copy of this book from the publisher. I was not required to give a review and all opinions expressed are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Bridge of Gold Review