Collision of Lies Review

This was my first book by Tom Threadgill, and I am almost speechless! This is not my typical genre to read, but I was hooked from the first chapter (and by the way, the chapters are very short which I thought was amazing because it is easier to read short, but meaningful bits when I can fit it in!).
Threadgill builds his characters, their worlds, and their relationships seamlessly. Everything about the book flows smoothly. It is now almost 1am and I just finished the book. My normal bedtime is 10pmish; but I had to know what happened next!
Another side note. This is the first book I read by this author, so imagine my thrill when I looked up his books and realized he has a three book series that stars a very out of the scenes, minor character in Collision of Lies! I love when series build off of one another.
If you are even slightly interested in shows like NCIS, CSI, etc, this would be a great book for you!
I received this book from the publisher. All opinions are my own, and I was not required to give a review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Childhood Review and Giveaway!