The Call of the Wild + Free Review


I am always looking for books to help inspire me and be a help in our homeschool, so when I heard so many wonderful things about The Call of the Wild + Free, I decided to give it a try. I listened to the audiobook on a 1,000 mile drive, and became very impressed with Ainsley Arment’s philosophies concerning homeschool. We need to get back to the basics and listen to the call of the wild and free! Our children are not meant to sit in their boxes and be tested all day. They’ll never be able to reach their full potential that way. While I listened to the audiobook, I believe this is a book I will be getting the in print version of so I can mark it up and use it as an easier reference for encouragement. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Bridge of Gold Review