She Laughs Review


Carolanne Miljavac has blown me away *again* with another fabulous book! I read an advanced copy back in November, but with the craziness of moving, I am just now able to get back to posting. Carolanne has a way of writing that strikes the heart (in a good way!). As I read through the book, I truly felt as if God was going to use this book in ways we cannot even imagine. I needed it at this point in my life when we’ve been faced with uncertainty about our future, and I’m sure if you don’t need it today, you will at some point in the future! As a side note - another way I know God is in it? We are going through a major move (1,000 miles) to do a church plant. It has been scary to say the least! When I walked into the bathroom at the new church, what did the previous occupants have on the wall? Proverbs 31:25! So, here I am taking pictures of bathroom walls. 😁 Thank you, Carolanne, for writing this book!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Bridge of Gold Review