The Piper’s Pursuit Review

I recently finished an advanced copy of this book, and it was fantastic!!

Melanie Dickerson has once again transported us away to a magical realm in The Piper’s Pursuit! In the Piper’s Pursuit, we meet Katerina and the people of Hamlin as both Katerina and Steffan battle their pasts and hopefully learn to trust and love again. 
Melanie Dickerson weaves the tale flawlessly, interconnecting the past books with this present one with ease. While it may be a bit too intense for younger kids in scenes, this book is written for a young adult level of maturity, and I feel it does not overstep the bounds. I am mid-30’s and love this series! 
If you like fairy tale retellings, this one is superb. God and Christian values are woven into this in a way that helps the reader apply scriptural truths to situations in a way that is not too preachy. 
I received an advanced digital copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. All opinions are my own, and I was not required to give a review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Bridge of Gold Review