The 40 Day Sugar Fast Review

When I was given the chance to be in the 40 Day Sugar Fast launch group, I quickly took it! Wendy Speake is fantastic, and I feel as if she truly understands where many of us are coming from. In the book, we are not held to a certain level of fasting - we can completely give up anything that turns to sugar (white flour, etc) or just strictly sugar. If we stumble and fall during the fast, she does not condemn you, but rather lifts you up and tells you it’s ok to just pick up the pieces and go again.
How deep and far you take the fast is up to you. Each day has a few pages of inspirational messages (and many times convicting. Ouch!). The author has gone through each day and given us carefully selected Bible passages to relate to the topic of the day as well.
I was given a free digital copy from the author and publisher when I pre-ordered the book. All opinions expressed are my own, and no Review was required.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Bridge of Gold Review