Sheriff Reagan’s Christmas Boots Review

In Sheriff Reagan’s Christmas boots, Lynnette Bonner transports us to her town of Wyldhaven and weaves a tale about Charlotte and Sheriff Reagan.
I have not read any of the other Wyldhaven books, but thoroughly enjoyed this, so it does fine as a stand alone as well as part of the series.
I thought it may be the same as all of the other Gift of the Magi tales, but Lynnette Bonner has done a great job of creatively coming up with a plot that leaves the reader guessing.
This book is part of her Christmas novella series she is releasing this season, and I look forward to reading the others!
I received a copy of this book free from the author. All opinions expressed are my own and I was not required to give a review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Bridge of Gold Review