The Reckoning at Gossamer Pond Review

Here’s a fun fact about me: I am a scaredy-cat when it comes to scary/suspenseful books and movies!!! However, I love being scared (as long as it’s not demonic or gory!). 
In Jamie Jo Wright’s The Reckoning At Gossamer Pond, I had a chance to read a book that was my favorite type of suspense. In this time-split book, we are transported from current times back to over 100 years ago in a race to solve 2 different mysteries that are connected. 
It took me three days to read this book because we have been so busy lately, and each night I fought sleep because I *needed* to finish! 
I’m not quite sure which author to compare this to as I believe this is my first time-split suspense novel.
This was my first book by Jamie Jo Wright, and if all of her other novels are like this one, I will enjoy them! With a light on, of course!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Childhood Review and Giveaway!