Tales of Faith Review

I’m a bit behind on reviewing, so I am going to review this Tales of Faith trilogy as a whole. These were my first reads by Amanda Tero, and I’ve found a new favorite author! I love fairy tale retellings, and when they have a Christian spin on them, they’re even better to me! These books are lighter on the romance spectrum and instead focus on God’s love.
In Befriending the Beast, Amanda changes the roles up a bit. Instead of having Belle fall in love with a beast, she makes the beast the father. This was an interesting twist I never would have been able to create! 
In The Secret Slipper, we once again have the roles changed up with the father being the one to seek the daughter with the slipper. This one also handles physical disabilities tactfully and ties it in well.
In Protecting the Poor, I loved how all three novellas were tied together to come up with an amazing ending. 
These novellas remind me of Meanie Dickerson’s Hagenheim series without as much romance and no magic involved, so very appropriate for younger readers as well! Both series follow a family and others linked with the family throughout a series, and I love being able to revisit characters I’ve fallen in love with earlier in the series! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Childhood Review and Giveaway!