Stitches in Time

Wow, wow, wow! I absolutely loved the theme woven throughout this book!! Suzanne Woods Fisher has taken us back to Stoney Ridge and woven another tale that resounds with a storyline that left me feeling as if I’ve been in church!

I love the fact that we get to see Luke and Izzy’s relationship further, while also getting introduced to new characters. Mollie is a new, main character, and while I had a hard time at first with her voice, a few chapters in, I was hooked. I think it’s just because I’m not that peppy! She has become a favorite throughout this book, and I am excited to read future books after this cliffhanger!

The Good Shepherd theme is outstanding. I had a few times I would stop and tell my husband, “here is a good sermon topic!”, “did you know THIS about sheep???!” I am fascinated with how God called us His sheep and He is the Good Shepherd, and I feel like this book did a good job at paralleling that symbolism in Scripture with real life situations.

I received a complementary copy of this book from the publisher, Revell. I was not required to give a review, and all opinions expressed are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Bridge of Gold Review