Power of a Praying Wife Review

I’ve partially read The Power of a Praying Wife before, but never in its’ entirety. Not due to the author or content, but just because I have a hard time finishing books like that sometimes. I finally made it all the way through! Although it took me much longer than the intended month to read. 
I enjoyed the fact that it pointed out different areas of my husband’s life to pray for. Some I had never considered before. I am not a big fan of praying the prayers typed out in a book, but I did appreciate reading them and being pointed in the right direction. 
I mentioned earlier that I had started and stopped before. I think the main reason for that was because I was trying to stick to a daily thing. Once I let that expectation go, I was able to finish. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

The Prince and the Prodigal

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway