Mending Fences Review


I received a copy of the second book in this series, Stitches in Time, so I had to rush out and get book number 1, Mending Fences. I am so glad I did!! I had only read one book by Suzanne Woods Fisher previously, but now I’m planning on working her previous books into my lineup.

In Mending Fences, Luke comes back and has a list of people he needs to “mend fences” with. This book should be required reading for everyone entering adolescence! I was amazed at the way that Fisher was able to wrap life lesson situations into a light hearted but serious storyline, keeping my attention throughout the entire book! 

I plan on going back through and visiting Fisher’s previous books and getting to know the people of Stoney Ridge even more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Bridge of Gold Review