I’ll be honest - I wasn’t too interested in Whose Waves These Are by Amanda Dykes at first. It just didn’t look like my “cup of tea”. I saw Up From the Sea for free on kindle and decided to download it just in case. 
Well, on a whim, I had some time to kill and decided to give it a go. Am I ever glad I did!! I don’t think I stopped reading until I was done with the book. This story takes us back over 100 years ago to a time when things were still undiscovered. Amanda Dykes inserts enough history to keep it interesting and make me want to google while reading. The characters she creates are fabulous, and the storyline has me coming back for more! I can’t wait to read Whose Waves These Are next!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Bridge of Gold Review