Egypt’s Sister Review

Surprisingly I had not read any of Angela Hunt’s books before I read Egypt’s Sister. I am a Biblical Fiction lover, and get all giddy when I find a new to me author that takes the time to research in depth to provide the reader with an exceptional experience. Angela Hunt is this kind of author! 
I had not previously dove deep into Cleopatra’s story. I know she was a female pharaoh and that she was neat to dress up as. As far as actual history? I hadn’t a clue. Angela Hunt wove an amazing tale of Cleopatra and her fictional “blood sister of her heart”. It was so inspiring that I googled and researched Cleopatra’s life when I was done with the book! (I could not do it during the book in case I uncovered spoilers!). 
Angela Hunt is an author that I will come back to. I am looking forward to the other books in this series!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Bridge of Gold Review