All is Bright Christmas Collection Review

I have the privilege of being on the launch team for the All is Bright Christmas Novella Collection! 
All is Bright is comprised of four short stories from Kari Trumbo, Toni Shiloh, Cathe Swanson, and Chautona Havig.

In Merry and Dashing, Kari Trumbo brings us a tale of a reverse Scrooge. Typically, we have Scrooge as being a male role, but this time the Scrooge personality is taken over by a female! Kari takes us on a story of Merry having her heart and life changed as she opens up and helps others with the help of Dashing. I will definitely be checking out Kari Trumbo’s stories in the future!

In Toni Shiloh’s I’ll Be Home, we get to visit with a family for the holidays. As Starr is battling with a lot of personal let-downs, we see her persevere and find her purpose in life. I loved the name choices for the characters in this story, especially the main family! It is a little steamy (but not in a bad way or too severe!), so use personal discretion if letting your pre-teen or teen read it. I will definitely be checking out Toni Shiloh’s stories in the future also!

In Seasons of Change by Cathe Swanson, we are transported to an amazing setting and quickly drawn into the story line. I love Pamela’s character as well as how she interacts with the other characters. Oh, and the plot twist? Totally caught me off guard! I was a bit judgmental of the character and this one waylaid me!! I am excited to see that this says Serenity Hill #1, and am crossing my fingers that Cathe will bring us more stories based on these characters!

In 12 Dates of Christmas, Chautona Havig hits on what a lot of us experience throughout our lives: the ability to see a situation the way it was unintended to be and hold onto a grudge for years. As the story went on, I found myself rooting for the characters while getting to know them. While I feel like this story wraps up nicely, so I don’t know if there will be a continuation along the way, I definitely would not object to reading more about them?

These stories are a great bargain, and a wonderful, fun, entertaining way to spend your cold evenings curled up reading!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Childhood Review and Giveaway!