July TBR

I’m going to be ambitious this month! July has 31 days, so why not?
The bottom row is all new to me authors - Kimberly Woodhouse with The Mayflower Bride (The Daughters of the Mayflower Series), Jody Hedlund with With You Always (Orphan Train Series), Agatha Christie’s A Caribbean Mystery (::gasp:: I’ve never actually read one by her!!), and Sarah Sundin’s The Sea Before Us (Sunrise at Normandy Series).
The middle row is a mixture: The Illusionist’s Apprentice by Kristy Cambron (this will be my second by here), A Most Noble Heir by Susan Anne Mason, The Hawaiian Quily by Wanda E Brunstetter (I got the second book of the series from a sale, so had to check out the first!), and Love Quest, the second book by Noah Bolinder.
The top row is my trying to finish series row 🥰 Princess Ever After and How to Carch a Prince from Rachel Hauk’s the Royal Wedding Series, The Lightkeeper’s Bride and The Lightkeeper’s Daughter from Colleen Coble’s Mercy Falls Series, and The Golden Braid from Melanie Dickerson’s Hagenheim Series.
This looks to be an amazing month of books and I can’t wait to dig in!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Childhood Review and Giveaway!