My Promise Book Review

Wow! This is one book that really had (still has??) my brain wheels turning! While the soundtrack for the book was the reason I decided to try it out because, hey, I love music. However, I love so much more about it this book! The author has researched in depth an intiricate network of information to pour into this book. I am floored and still keep thinking about hidden pieces and the mysterious way it left off a week after finishing it. I can’t wait until the sequel comes out this year!!
I was given a complimentary copy of this books with no strings attached. The author did not require a review and all opinions expressed are my own, honest opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Childhood Review and Giveaway!