Odd(ly) Enough

I didn’t know quite what to expect with this one. I enjoy following the author’s page on Facebook (CA Miljavac) and knew I appreciated her views and ability to make me laugh, but I just really wasn’t sure what this book was about. As she puts it in the book, it’s a little of everything!
I laughed, I cried, and halfway through, I decided I was going to give it to someone I know that is struggling. I finished it this morning and plan to pass it on this evening.
This book is well written -not too wordy, and written in a very down to earth style. I read the book with her voice in my head 😉. I even liked the font!
Carolanne has managed to share her story to inspire others. She laid it all out there on the line, and I for one am blessed to have read it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Childhood Review and Giveaway!