Read Aloud Family

This book is what started a fire in me to start documenting and staying on top of reading aloud. See, I do this on a nightly basis with my younger boys, but after reading this book, I am trying to be intentional about reading aloud with my older boys in ear shot also. 
Honestly, I was hesitant at first to read this book. I figured it would be the same old same old as all the other “need to read” books, but Sarah captivated me within the first few sentances. I ended up devouring the first 50 pages before I even put it down for the first time. 
Sarah gives many reasons why reading aloud is so important for children of all ages. She gives many practical ways to do it. She even includes personal stories that really just illustrate and tie everything in together. 
This book definitely gets an A+ recommendation from me for anyone with a child in their life no matter the age!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Bridge of Gold Review