Our Book Interests

I’ll start with the oldest and work my way down.
C is 35 and his main interests are westerns, Christian fiction, fantasy, and science fictions. He likes authors such as Louis L’Amour, Gilbert Morris, and RA Salvatore.
I am 34 and I love a variety of genres - it is so hard to pick!! I love Christian fiction, Biblical fiction (new genre I discovered last year!!), Amish, and non fictions. I also enjoy some science fiction and young adult books (I may have read the Harry Potter series a few times. I remember when book 7 came out and I stayed up all night long reading it. I finished up about 6am!). My favorite authors include (but are not limited to!)Tessa Afshar,  Mesu Andrews, Wanda Brunstetter, Connilyn Cossette, Beverly Lewis, Jill Eileen Smith, and Lori Wick.
J is 14 and his interests have changed over time slightly. He has read every book in the following series: Animorphs, Magic Treehouse, A to Z Mysteries, Harry Potter, Inheritance, Rick Riordans, Rangers Apprentice, plus many many more! He is definitely a book lover and tends to lean more towards the science fiction and fantasy as he gets older.
D is 11 and prefers audiobooks. He love Magic Treehouse and Harry Potter books.
G is 10 and struggled at first with reading, but now that he has a firm grasp on it, he is ready to go! He loves Magic Treehouse, Boxcar Children, and Geronimo Stilton. He is also my animal lover and is drawn towards books regarding animals.
S is 6 and is starting to read on his own some. He really enjoys read aloud and will stop whatever he is doing to come sit and listen. Right now I don’t think he is really leaning towards any specific genre. He just loves all books!
E is 4 and love pictures books of all sorts. He will also listen to audio books right along with his brothers as long as he has something to do with his hands.
And that, in a nutshell, is our family of interests. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Bridge of Gold Review