Harvest of Gold

I actually made a mistake in reading this book. I picked it up before heading out of town, and because it was the only book there by Tessa Afshar, I grabbed it. Only when I got partway through the book, where they repeatedly referenced another storyline, did I stop to google and realized this was the second book in the series! But, alas, I was too hooked into the story to stop there! I’ll just consider the first book a prequel sequel when it comes in at my library (you better believe I have already put a hold on it!!). This book is captivating and carries a wonderful storyline. As the first book I have read by Tessa Afshar, I can tell she is going to be a favorite author!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Gasp Review and Giveaway

Forget and Now Review and Giveaway

Bridge of Gold Review